You were meant for me

I am the best man for you. 
The best man you can get
The most gentle you can get 
 A man you can slap and beat up like mburkenge while he smiles back at you
That's love Nyar Nam



I am your tall dark and handsome man,
I am the most ideal for you
You will search the world over 
But will never get a better man for you



I am a man and I know,
Don't be cheated by their sweet messages 
And their insessant calls. 
It's because they have not tested your honey

A man who has slept with you for eight years and still loves you loves you for real, 
But one who tells you he loves you but has not slept with you, 
Most  likely only lures you to bed.



This is what drives people to committing suicide 
I now know
I have always wondered why they do, but now I know
This emptiness
This hollowness 
I feel without you
Is what drives them
To their deaths



You were meant for me
Your sweet honey pot was meant to be stirred hard by my firm hard stirrer
Like a cooking stick does ugali
Your firm apple-like boobs were meant to be sucked by my lips till death stops them.
You were meant to be laid open by my hands 
And then the ride would last 
Till God says enough
Your ears were meant for my whispers all nights long till they can hear no more



You were meant for me daughter of the lake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life, Career and Death of Nyongesa wa Muganda Kwasaba Kwalia

Missing Out

Hitting Budapest